Continuing education series -
Please check back for the most current offerings!
We are always looking for new topic ideas. If there is anything you would like us to lecture on, please email Kristine at email@example.com.
Please call Kristine S. if you have any questions about the seminars at 207-780-0271, or email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Series 2017
Our next CE meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 15, 2017 at the Holiday Inn by the Bay in Portland.
Dinner Lecture Topic:
• Dietary Management of Food Allergy and Atopy
Presenter: Avi Deshmukh, DVM MS PhD
• Assessing the Emergent Patient: What to do Before You Panic
Presenter: Mauria O’Brien, DVM DACVECC
• It’s Not Just Hyperthyroidism: Updates for Over 1000 Radioactive Iodine Treated Cats
Presenter: Kathi L. Smith, RVT VTS (Oncology)
Veterinary Technician Topics:
• Practical Approach to Canine and Feline Otitis
Presenter: Loren Cohen, DVM DACVD
• Addison’s Disease for the Veterinary Technician
Presenter: Sarah Noble, DVM DACVIM